Studio Worx Leamington Ltd Terms & Conditions
COVID-19 RULES – To ensure safety you MUST do the following:
- PLEASE CHECK IN ON ARRIVAL – (THIS IS OUR TRACK AND TRACE)
- RESPECT PEOPLE’S SPACE
- WASH YOUR HANDS REGULARLY AND ENJOY THE GYM AND BE SAFE!
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or interval of your direct debit, SWX will notify you 3 working days in advance of your account being debited. If an error is made, please contact SWX and a solution shall be provided. To cancel the direct debit please contact email@example.com. SWX is not responsible for any overpayments made and a cancellation notice should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – 30 days notice must be given if you wish to cancel your membership and taken from the end of the current month.
- The DD name is APPLICABLE TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP CHOICE IE. “FOUNDERS 50” – Any cancelation is to start 30 days as of the end of any month.
- If an Annual Membership is purchased this is for the set price if on promotion. Once purchased, an annual membership is locked in and NON‑REFUNDABLE as this is a one‑time payment of 12 months. Management reserve all rights to 1. cancel set promotions 2. increase pricing dependant on set amount available.
Declaration of a joiner
Terms and conditions
- Members of the gym engaging in activities with the gym or making use of its facilities are responsible for ensuring that he or she is properly equipped and that his or her state of health and physical condition are such as not to involve any risk to themselves or any other person making use of the gym. SWX accepts no responsibility for an accident, damage, injury, death, illness, or misadventure caused to or suffered by members in the gym. Other persons participating in such activity may cause me injury or may damage my property. I will handle the situation myself.
- All weights and equipment must be put back after use | Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times
- Please wipe down machines with a paper towel if sweaty
- Allow others to use free weights and weight machines between sets | No access if under alcohol influence
- Each member must respect the gym staff and other members
- Offensive behaviour and swearing shall not be tolerated | Have fun and enjoy the experience at all times!
Membership card and the Cancellation policy
- A Membership card must be scanned upon entry and is to be activated on the CLUBRIGHT app. 30 days notice must be given if you wish to cancel your membership and taken from the end of the current month – To cancel the direct debit please contact SWX directly through the STUDIO @ inbox. SWX is not responsible for any overpayments made and a cancellation notice should be sent to email@example.com and no other email address. This is then collected by the administration team and processed.
- Freezing of membership is possible due to injury or holiday – The maximum freezing amount is a period of 2 – 3 months.
- PT Packages membership – New packages are entitled to 1 class per week and OPEN GYM.
- You must give the trainer 24hours notice prior to your session or you will be charged. If on a session pass entry or 1 time PT session, I understand that these are non-refundable | non-transferable.
- The deposit and payment 1, 2 and 3 are compulsory and must be paid in full as per payment dates.
- Personal Training Packages – Payments made for PT packages are non-refundable. Where best, we shall do our best to accommodate sessions and re-bookings.
- If you were to cancel your package, final payment may need to be made equal to the value of your sessions.
- If you were to cancel your package, paid an amount and still have sessions remaining not equal to this, a solution will be found by the management. We do not issue refunds on packages BUT we do offer session holding times until you are willing to return.
- Management reserves all rights to Personal Training packages
- If a Personal Training package is purchased on a split payment plan, legally you still MUST make the final payment instalment – this is non-negotiable. We are happy to pause packages on a temporary basis. Failure to make a payment for sessions or remaining sessions can lead to legal through our chosen solicitors and legal team.
- All imagery and photos remain the property of SWX Gyms. This is to include all phone images, transformation photos, and Personal Training photos. SWX reserves all rights to 1.delete a photo from a phone device – By signing a health or joiner form, you wave all rights to images inside the gym or taken of you.
- Personal Trainers do not own client transformation photos and are the sole property of SWX
By signing the Studio Worx form, reading this or filling out your details online, you are agreeing to the above terms as stated on the form.
If you have any questions or enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.